Are you getting a strange new error like Token Number Mismatch in Parivahan Sewa official website while applying for a Driving License online in India. Don’t get panic, it is simple yet sad. Today I am going to share my personal experience regarding the problem encountered while paying online fees for driving license in India.
What is Online Transaction Failure:
Nowadays it is very common to see transaction failure during any online transaction of our day to day life. There could be various reason. Such as:
- Any problem from the host server.
- Any problem from the customer bank server.
- A slow internet connection.
- Any unexpected error.
But when it comes to our money, it is sad that the charges are deducted from our bank even without a failed transaction.
My Experience With Token Number Mismatch in Parivahan Sewa:
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I was just ready to pay Rupees 1000 for my Driving License fees online through the official website of Parivahan Sewa. I have entered all the payment details correctly. As soon as I click the proceed to pay button I was shocked. I got an error message saying, token number mismatch please wait for 15 minutes and proceed with verify pay status. My transaction was failed and Rupees 1,000 for DL Test was debited from my bank account. (Solution Below)
How to Fix Token Number Mismatch Error in Sarathi Parivahan Sewa:
Are you facing token number mismatch error in Sarathi Parivahan Sewa payment page. Just relax and seat tight. It can be solved in just two minutes. Keep up with the following steps carefully:
- After getting the error, applicants have to check their Application Status through Parivahan Sewa official website.
- Apply Online◆Application Status
- If your payment details is updated proceed to Print Receipt otherwise move to second point below.
- Now go to Verify Pay Status from Parivahan sewa homepage. If it’s says wait for 10 minutes, but sometimes for 15, 21 or 31 minutes. Whatever says, Just wait.
- After waiting for the certain time visit again Verify Pay Status option from the homepage.
- Before you proceed it will be asked to enter your LL/DL Application Number and Date of Birth with a text verification code. Enter all the details carefully.
- Now a fresh window will be open with all your payment details, check all your payment details and Tick on Paid. Now you can proceed to Print Receipt.
Go to Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Official Web