Office of the Deputy Commissioner Dima Hasao Haflong recently published a official recruitment notification, DC Office Dima Hasao Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited in standard form as published in Part IX of the Assam Gazette from intending and eligible candidates having permanent residentship of India for filling up 05 Nos. of Junior Assistant post under the Office of the Deputy Commissioner Dima Hasao Haflong.
DC Office Dima Hasao Recruitment Overview:
|Name of the Department:||Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dima Hasao|
|Name of the Vacancy:||Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancy:||05 Nos. (Five)|
|Applicaton Mode:||Only Offline|
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant
Total Posts: 05 Nos.
● UR: 03
● OBC: 01
● SC: 01
● STH: Nil
● STP: Nil
After joining candidates will get a basic pay of Rs. 14,000 to 60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200 other allowances applicable as per Government of Assam rules.
The age of the candidates should not be less then 18 and not more then 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. However the upper age limit is relaxable by:
● 5 years for ST/SC candidates
● 3 years for OBC candidates
● 10 years for PWD candidates
Candidates must have passed Degree in any discipline from a government recognized university or any examination declared equivalent thereto. Candidates must have good working knowledge of computer with a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
How to Apply for Dima Hasao DC Office Junior Assistant Post:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form along with following all supporting documents to the Public Facilitation Centre of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dima Hasao, Haflong (New Court Building) by hand or by post before 18/03/2020 during working hours.
Candidates must have submit the following documents:
● Self attested photo copy of all testimonials in support of Age, Qualification, Caste certificate, Citizenship Proof Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Experience Certificate (if any) etc.
● A candidate should attached 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photogrpahs duly signed by himself/herself on the front side 1 (one) copy of photograph to be pasted (not stapled) on the right hand top corner of the application form and to
be signed by the candidate in such a way that the part of the signature falls on the photograph and part on the application form. Another 2 (two) copies should be attached in loose.
● 1 self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/-