In the pandemic situation of COVID 19 a very good news for the unemployed candidates of the state. Assam Secretariat Department has recently published a recruitment advertisement in its departmental website along with various leading newspapers of Assam inviting online applications from entending and eligible candidates to fill up 170 Junior Administrative Assistants Posts. The official website of the Assam Secretariat allows interested and eligible candidates to apply online until 12 PM, from 31/07/2020 to 31/08/2020. Please read our full article below for more information on eligibility, qualification and how to apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020.
Assam Secretariat Department Recruitment 2020:
|JOB TYPE:||ASSAM GOVT. JOB|
|TOTAL POST:||170 NOS.|
|POST NAME:||● JR. AD. ASSIST.|
|APPLY MODE:||ONLY ONLINE|
|OPENING DATE:||31 JULY 2020|
|LAST DATE:||31 AUG. 2020|
|SEE ADVT:||CLICK HERE|
1) Junior Administrative Assistant:
Total Number of Posts: 170
- UR: 57
- OBC/MOBC: 40
- STP: 14
- STH: 12
- SC: 14
- PWD: 14
- EWS: 19
Scale of Pay:
- A pay scale of Rs.14,000 to 49,000.
- Along with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700 per month plus other allowances admissible
- as per Govt of Assam rules.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline Arts, Science or Commerce from a Government recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Age Criteria for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. However, the upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- By 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- By 10 years for PwD candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are hereby requested to apply online only through the official website of Assam Secretariat. Alternatively candidates can visit our below table.
- The online form will be available from 31/07/2020 to 31/08/2020 till midnight.
- No other mode of application will be accepted except online mode.