Medical and Health Recruitment Board of Assam has recently published a official recruitment notification inviting online application from the intending and eligible candidates for filling up 112 Nos. of Medical Officer (Critical Care) in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department of Assam.
Assam Health Department Recruitment 2020 Overview:
|DEPT. NAME:||DHSFW ASSAM|
|JOB TYPE:||ASSAM GOVT JOB|
|TOTAL POST:||112 NOS.|
|POST NAME:||MEDICAL OFFICER|
|APPLY MODE:||ONLY ONLINE|
|APPLY FEE:||● GEN: 250|
● OTHERS: 150
|OPENING DATE:||20 JUNE 2020|
|LAST DATE:||06 JULY 2020|
|SEE ADVT:||CLICK HERE|
1) Medical Officer (Critical Care):
Total Number of Posts: 112
- UR: 46
- OBC/MOBC: 30
- SC: 08
- STP: 11
- STH: 06
- EWS: 11
- After joining candidates will get a basic pay of Rs.30,000 to 1,10,000 PM with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700 PM plus other allowances admissible as per rules.
- Advance increments shall be allowed to an incumbent having Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine.
- Candidates must have passed at least M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a University recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Age Criteria for Assam Health Department Recruitment 2020:
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
- However, the upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 10 years for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) belonging to SC/ST/OBC and General gategory candidates.
How to Apply for Assam Health Department Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are hereby requested to apply online only through the official website of NHM.
- The application form will be available from 20/06/2020 to 06/07/2020 till midnight. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Alternatively candidates can visit our below link.